• Do I need a Green Card to drive in the EU?

    Yes, following the UK’s departure from the EU from the 1st January 2021 UK drivers will be required to carry a printed Green Card when driving in the EU, EEA, Andorra, Serbia and Switzerland.

    You can request a Green Card from us, please get in touch at least 28 days before your departure. We will email it to you (or post it if you wish) but it must be printed before your departure as electronic versions won’t be accepted.

    As per your policy, you will be covered to drive in: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Channel Islands and The Isle of Man.
    © 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved