If we have requested you provide us with supporting documents, such a proof of no claims discount or you need to return your Consumer Credit Agreement (CCA), you can upload these on Your Insurance Account.
- Once you log in, select the policy you want to upload the documents to and then click on the Upload documents option
- To upload a document simply take a picture of the document or save the document to your device
- Once you have done this select Add files and select the relevant file.
- When added, please select a Description from the drop down menu and you can add any comments underneath if you wish
- To complete the process, click Start upload and once uploaded, please click Finish
Your document will then be sent to us and processed. You will not be able to view this via Your Insurance Account once this has been uploaded and we will only contact you if there are any problems.
Please note that only certain types of files can be uploaded, these are: GIF, PNG, PDF, JPG, JPEG and JPE. Uploaded files can be no larger than 3MB. If your file is too large please resize your image and try uploading again. You are limited to 25 uploads during your policy year.