Your username is easily retrieved through our forgotten username process on Your Insurance Account, we just require some extra information from you.
- To start the process select 'Forgotten your username?'
- Please enter your name, date of birth and postcode
- Click 'Continue' to log in
- If you have more than one account we will also ask you for your policy number
- Once your details are verified your username will appear on screen
If you have made any changes to your policy you will need to use the information that was on your policy when you first registered.
If your details aren’t recognised, this means you are not registered for Your Insurance Account. We launched this service on 10th December 2017, so if you accessed your documents via email prior to this date, then you need to register for the service first.