- On the My Overview page, click Settings and select Personal details from the drop down list.
- On the Personal details page you have the option to edit your Address or Contact details. Please click on the Edit button next to the pencil icon to update your details.
- To update your contact information, please update the required fields and once completed, please click on the blue box 'Update your contact details'. Confirmation will appear at the top of the screen to confirm your details have been updated.
- To update your Address, please enter the house number or name and the post code, then click on the blue 'Find address' button. If the correct address is displayed then click the blue 'Confirm address' to update your details and confirmation will appear at the top of the screen.
- If the address details are not correct, click 'Enter address manually' and you will be asked to enter your full address. Once entered, click 'Update address' and a confirmation message will appear at the top of the screen.
Please note, when we update your address or contact details we will also send you a text to let you know it has been updated successfully. Should you receive a text like this and you have not updated your details, please contact us.
It's important that you keep us informed if you change your address. It is a legal requirement that we send your annual statement to your last known address, so by keeping us informed when you move home you can help ensure that this sensitive information reaches you as intended.
Please note: If you have any Tesco Bank Insurance policies, you will have to update your address and mobile number for those separately.