- On the My Overview page, click 'Settings' and select 'Personal details' from the drop down list.
- On the Personal details page you have the option to edit your Address, Contact and Additional details. Please click on the 'Edit' button next to the pencil icon to update your details.
- To update your contact details, please update the required fields and once completed, please click on 'Update contact details’. A confirmation message will appear at the top of the screen once your details have been updated.
- To update your address details, please enter the house number or name and the post code (this can only be a UK address), then click on 'Find address’. Select your address from the drop down list and then click on ’Continue’.
- If the address details are not correct, click 'Enter address manually' and you will be asked to enter your full address (this can only be a UK address). Once entered, click on ‘Continue’.
- Check the additional details we hold about you and if correct click on ‘Confirm details’. A confirmation message will appear at the top of the screen once your details have been updated.
- To update your additional details, please enter your most up to date information in the required fields and then click on ’Confirm details’. A confirmation message will appear at the top of the screen once your details have been successfully updated.
Please note, when we update your details we will also send you a text to let you know it has been updated successfully. Should you receive a text like this and you have not updated your details, please contact us.
If you have any Tesco Bank Insurance policies, you will have to update your address and contact details for those separately.
If you have an additional cardholder on your account you can update their contact details via Online Banking by selecting ‘Additional card holder’ from the menu. If you need to change your name following marriage or divorce etc, please refer to our existing FAQ 'Name change - what do I need to do?
It may not be possible to make purchases online with your credit card if we don’t have your current mobile number. We need this to send you a code by text to make sure it's you and keep your account secure.