- Buying foreign currency from anywhere other than Tesco Travel Money – so if you use your Tesco credit card to buy your currency from other providers such as M&S, you’ll be charged a cash transaction fee. This also covers the purchase of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Coinbase.com
- Payments to prepaid or virtual cards such as Parentpay, Nimbl, Western Union, etc
- Wire or international money transfers through companies such as Transferwise, MoneyGram, Azimo, etc
- Finance payments such as repaying borrowing (e.g. loans, mortgages and credit cards) – this includes student loans, store cards, car finance repayments, Klarna etc
- Investments and share trading where you purchase shares/commodities using companies such as Trading 212, Plus500, eToro, etc
Do you need some help?
What is a Cash Transaction fee?When you use your credit card to make a ‘cash-like’ transaction, you’ll be charged a Cash Transaction fee. Cash transactions include:
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved