- The item or service you have received was not as described
- The item received is damaged
- You received an incorrect item
- When you haven't received the item paid for or where the service paid for and not received
- If you have been charged twice for the same product or service
If you have been unable to resolve the issue with the company directly, you can raise a chargeback request by calling us on 0345 300 4248 (open 24/7). This must be 30 days from the day the transaction was made or from when the item or service was received and didn't meet the agreed criteria.
If the transaction is under £100 you only have 60 days to raise this as a dispute, but if the transaction is over £100 you have 6 years to raise this with us. Please keep all evidence such as receipts and email correspondence you have with the company involved.