Do you need some help?
Why am I getting a 'device not compatible' error message in the Google Play Store?
We're aware of an issue where some people get a "Device not compatible" error message in the Google Play Store when trying to download our Mobile App, even though we should support the phone. This is an error that has appeared on a number of other apps in the Google Play Store including apps such as Instagram and Clash of Clans.
If you are sure that your current Android device isn’t running on an older version of Android and your device’s hardware is supported by the application then it may be due to some bugs in your Android device or the Google Play Store application.
As a workaround, we suggest trying one or both of the methods below:
* Clear the Google Play Store from running in the background of your Android device.
* Launch the Settings app on your Android device.
* Click on the “Application Manager” option.
* Then find the “Google Play Services” listing and click on the same.
* Click on the “Clear Cache” button.
* Go to the Settings app on your device.
* Click on “Application Manager”.
* Find “Google Play Store” and click on the same.
* Click on the “Uninstall Updates” button.
* Click on the “OK” button.
This will remove all the recent updates to Google Play Store, which may be causing the error.
This should erase everything, and get rid of any corrupt files that seem to be causing this problem. If you have tried these methods and have been successful or if you are still experiencing issues please let us know in the comments below.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved